Since becoming a stay at home Mom, I have become obsessed with packing school lunches, planning kid's parties and organizing my home.
It's not normal...I KNOW!

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Obsession Confession

I have several obsessions.  I love my label maker.  I label EVERYTHING.  I mean, EVERYTHING.  I labelled the garbage cans as to which type of garbage goes in each one...I'm crazy...I know.  I am an obsessive compulsive hanging-picture-straightener.  I straighten pictures on other people's walls...on a regular basis...'cause all of the pictures on my walls are already straight.  I also straighten pictures in public places...like restaurants.  My husband loves that.  I make my bed everyday with all 12 decorative pillows, just in case.  In case of what?   I'm not sure.  I refill the kcup coffee maker storage drawer every time I make a coffee so it looks 'pretty' the next time I open it.  I cannot stand wire hangers.  All hangers must be the same type in each closet and all clothes and coats must hang in the same direction.  When my husband and I were first married, I hung left (because I was a natural lefty forced to be a righty...that's another story...you didn't think I got like this on my own did you?).  Anyway, I hang left my husband hung right.  He eventually conformed to my ways after several instances of huffing and puffing.  Everyone who know me thinks I am a little nuts.  My family knows it, my friends know it, my husband definitely knows it and most importantly, I know it.  I think my little ones are starting to know it too!

'Miss 1', 'Miss 3' and 'Miss 5' were in the car with me while I drove behind this car the other day and it took absolutely everything in me not to ask him to please pull over and 'kindly fix his car'.  I mean...as Miss 5 would say: 'seriously'???


This is my blog.  I am a stay at home Mama to 3 little girls and I am married to the very best man on the planet.  Since becoming a Mom, I have become obsessed with all things 'kids'.  I absolutely LOVE planning kid's parties and packing school lunches.  You don't have to say it, I already know...its not normal.

I hope you enjoy reading my ideas and I look forward to hearing yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment